- Marinate the chicken with ginger garlic paste, salt, lemon juice and keep for half an hour.
- Heat a pan and put refined oil/butter
- Add thinly sliced onion, once the onion turns pink add the marinated chicken
- Fry it on high heat, then lower the heat and add pav bhaji masala, chicken masala, tandoori chicken masala, garam masala, green chilli, black pepper
- Cover it till the chicken absorbs all the masala
- Add little water to bring a thick consistency of gravy .
Sarmistha Baruah is a police officer currently posted in Commando Batallion. Her husband is also a police officer and she is blessed with two sons. When she can manage time away from work, she loves to cook.