Lemon Pepper Chicken
This recipe for lemon pepper chicken with butter sauce is a simple recipe that’s ready in just 20 minutes! The perfect dinner for a busy weeknight.
Course -Main Course
Lemon pepper chicken
Prep Time 8 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
4 thin cut boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/3 cup all purpose flour
1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning or more to taste(can be made at home using lemon zest and crushed pepper )
salt to taste
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons butter
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
1) Mix together the flour, lemon pepper seasoning and salt to taste. Pour the flour mixture onto a plate or into a shallow bowl.
2) Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium high heat.
3) Dredge the chicken breasts in the flour mixture, turning to coat evenly.
Place the chicken in the pan and cook for 5-6 minutes per side or until done.
4) Remove the chicken from the pan and place on a plate. Cover to keep warm.
5) Melt the butter in the pan, and whisk in the lemon juice. Season with salt to taste.
6) Spoon the sauce over the chicken.
7) Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Proprietor and Chef Khalsa Parivar.