Red Velvet Marbled Brownies with Cream Cheese Swirls
Divyana A. Lahan
Unsalted Butter 94 gm
Dark Chocolate 30 gm
White Chocolate 46 gm
Cocoa Powder 10 gm
Coffee Powder 1 teaspoon
Plain Sugar 140 gm
Brown Sugar 30 gm
Red Gel Food Colour 1 teaspoon
French Vanilla Essence 1 teaspoon
White Flour 40 gm
Cream Cheese 30 gm
Milk 10 gm
- Melt the unsalted butter in a saucepan on low heat.
- Mix the melted butter, dark and white chocolate, cocoa powder and coffee powder in a bowl till the chocolates melt.
- Beat the eggs with the plain sugar and brown sugar until the batter is fluffy in a large bowl.
- Slowly pour the butter-chocolate mixture into the egg batter.
- Add 3/4 drops of the red gel food colouring, Vanilla essence into the batter.
- Fold in the flour to the above batter. Do not beat.
- Preheat the oven to 180⁰ C.
- Put the batter in a greased 9×4 pan or a loaf tin.
- Combine cream cheese and milk together in a small bowl separately.
- Make dots with the cream cheese and milk mixture with a teaspoon on the batter in the pan.
- Swirl with a skewer to create a marbled effect.
- Put the pan into the preheated oven.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
Your Red Velvet Marbled Brownies with Cream Cheese Swirls is ready to eat. This pan size brownie will give you 8 pieces of brownies.
Note: It keeps well upto 5 days in the fridge. You can heat it up in your microwave before serving.
Divyana A. Lahan is a 14 year old student of Class 9. She is a feminist, believes in LGBTQ rights. She has been learning Western Classical and Indian Classical music. She also dabbles in painting once in a while. She is fore mostly, at the moment, a home baker dreaming of owning her own pastry shop. You can follow her bake stories – bakedinguwahati – on Facebook and bakedinghy on Instagram.